Saturday, November 5, 2011

All thanks to the VPL

 Some might wonder how I am able to read and write about as many books as I have in the last few months... as the title says, its all thanks to the Vancouver Public Library (VPL). They are super accessible and every site seems to be a pillar in the community. Not only that but they are doing everything right in terms of displaying new and interesting books so that they actually get read. I can't count the number of times I've gone in to return one or two books and walked away with seven book. Its one of the treasures of my life here in Vancouver. I could live without 'my library' (as I did so long in Calgary) but my life wouldn't be as interesting or as rich. My hope for the world is that every community could have as wonderful of resource from which to draw.

The beautiful downtown branch always amazes me and the website is a connection to great activities and services in the community. Thank you VPL!

No comments:

Post a Comment